About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Riders back in 1st!

The Riders got back in the winning column this past weekend with a 32-22 victory over the hapless Toronto Argonauts. Darian Durant had one of his best games of the year with a 3 touchdown, no interception, effort.
After todays game, in which Montreal rolled over the Stampeders 32-11, the Riders and Stamps are again tied for first in the Western Division.
The Riders travel to Calgary next weekend, looking to take the season series from their western rivals and also take a strangle hold on first, with three games to play.
The Riders will be without Weston Dressler for 4-6 weeks as he broke a leg, late in the fourth quarter. Hopefully he can be back in time for playoffs. Shades of last season........

After 14 games this season, who would you rather have as your quarterback?
They both have 8-6 records.

% YDS TD INT
Burris 58.2 3673 18 14
Durant 59.0 3243 18 18

I take Durant in a heartbeat. Maybe it's because i can't stand Burris and his blame game when things aren't going well. Even at his young age, I think Durant manages the game better then Burris does. Hank seems to turn into Frank way to often lately and IMO, it couldn't happen to a better guy! ;)

Robyn and I will get to see Burris and Durant go head to head, as we'll attend our first away game next weekend in Cowtown. I think it's just an excuse for Robyn to spend my money at Ikea. Ha! I can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving

Later

1 comment: