About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Game Day Baby!

We'll it looks like rain for most of the day and it's not going to be real warm either, high of 15. The running game will be in full force and the title bout will be Cates vs. Cobb. Like i said a few days ago, there will be a rule of 80 today. If Cates is over 80 rushing yards and Cobb is under, it will be a Rider win. Guaranteed!

I really believe, and i've said this to a few people over the last couple of days, that the Riders will win big today. Maybe by 25-30 points.

Fans don't expect very much out of our defense these days and i think they have a huge chip on their shoulders. I think getting Chick back makes a huge difference and the defense comes up big today.

I think Durant, Cates and Clermont put up big numbers today.

Let's get behind this team and for god's sakes, let's get behind our QB! Go Riders!

Sure glad i bought some ponchos this week!

Later dudes.

----------

Did anyone see the profile on Keith Shologan last night during the pre-game of the Als / Bombers game? It was a sad story about how his two younger sisters were killed in a car accident about 10 years ago and how the family, and Keith, found solace in football. There wasn't a dry eye at my place.

----------

My touch football game today is cancelled because of the rain. I was anxious to see how we'd do moving up to "C" Division. Being a new team we had to start in the bottom division, "E", and win our way up a couple of divisions. Well with a 8-2 record, we've moved up to "C". Former Bomber, Cory Olynick leads our team in almost every offensive and defensive category.

No comments:

Post a Comment