About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays are done!

I'm back! I haven't posted in a while because i really haven't been near a computer outside of work (One of my rules is not to blog at work!).

We just got back from camping at Echo. The family had a great time on the last camping trip of the summer. We spent 25 nights in the new trailer this year. Wow!

----------

Well, the Riders are back at it this week preparing for the Labour Day Classic. I can't wait! It's going to be a real long weekend at the Pollock household as we also have a wedding to attend on Saturday night. My liver should be floating by Monday.

The biggest test for the Riders, this game, will be their ability to stop Fred Reid. I think he ran for something like 500 yards last week at B.C. Ha Ha! We should have Andy Fantuz back and possibly Reggie Hunt could join the Riders this week. I still think our offence won't be complete until we have Neil Hughes and Belton Johnson back.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment