About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Banjo Bowl

The Riders travel to Winnipeg for the second half of a home and home and hope to sweep the series after a 29 - 14 victory on Labour Day. The Riders will get a boost with the returns of Andy Fantuz and Neil Hughes but it's at the expense of Jason Clermont who won't dress for this game. I no a lot of fans are upset that Clermont isn't dressing but the reality is he's not what he used to be. He's the sixth receiver on the riders depth chart and he is probably the slowest out of all the Riders receivers. I do believe he will find his way back on the roster though, as his experience and big-game savvy will be helpful down the stretch.

The Riders also re-signed Kitwana Jones, after he was released by Edmonton, to help with special teams and provide depth at the linebacker position. He won't dress this weekend as he is still learning the playbook.

Riders win a close one!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment