About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Heatley to the Sharks.....

Dany Heatley and a fifth round draft pick have been traded to the San Jose Sharks in exchange for Milan Michalek, Jonathan Cheechoo and a second round pick.

I don't know if my brother will be happy about this trade or not. He is a Sharks fan and would always welcome a 50 goal scorer but he doesn't like Heatley. What do you think bro?

----------

There has been a rumour floating around these parts that former N.D. Hound brothers, Jaden and Ryland Schwartz, will join the Brandon Wheat Kings sometime mid-season, and solidify a powerhouse of a team as Brandon gets set to host the Memorial Cup. Jaden is starting in the USHL this season while Ryland starts his College Career at Colorado. The Wheat Kings would have to acquire Jaden's rights from Tri-City in a trade. Who knows if it will happen but it wouldn't suprise me!

----------

The Bonnyville Pontiacs home opener is tonight. My brother, Ryan, begins his third season as assistant coach to Chad Mercier. Bonnyville is expecting big things from Balgonie native and second year Pontiac, Tyler Henry.

Lets Go Pontiacs!

No comments:

Post a Comment