About Me

My photo
I have three passions in my life. My family, the Riders and the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Stunned!

The St. Walburg Eagles are the Senior Provincial A Champs after winning games two and three, of the final series, over the Balgonie Bisons.
I am stunned, speechless, etc. etc.............
I'll have more of a re-cap of the series in the next week but it is still an open wound right now and i don't really want to talk about it.
I'll leave you with this though, you'll never convince me that the Bisons weren't the best team in the province.

Later

2 comments:

  1. Eagles Prov A ChampsApril 5, 2010 at 12:38 PM

    Well if the convincing 4-1 win in St. Walburg wasnt enough to convince you, nothing ever will. Walburg gave you guys to much respect in the 1st game and let your best players be your best players. In game 2 it was complete domination by the Eagles. Game 3 the next night in Balgonie Walburg had a game plan and stuck to it. The reffing is the worst weve seen all year and if you cant score on 5 on 3's for the final 9 minutes in the 2nd period with an NHL defenseman, then youre not as good as you would like to think and youre either completely stupid with no hockey knowledge or legally blind. 9 minutes on the powerplay to finish off the period and you couldnt capitalize. Start giving credit to the BEST team in the provinces defense and goaltending. The best team won, you had 2 chances to win 1 game and you couldnt, luck had nothing to do with it, the ref tried his best and so did the Bisons. Better luck next year because I am sure youll need it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sound like a real classy dude. Name calling? What, are you in grade three?

    What are you angry about?

    Is it not alright to have an opinion?

    Everyone that had seen the Bisons play this year, came and said "what happened to you guys?" or "you guys played like shit".

    My opinion is, we played are worst two games of the year, in games 2 & 3, and were out-coached and got shady goaltending. I believe if we played our best, we would have won, bottom line. We lost though , so congrats to the Eagles.

    And what's with the "luck had nothing to do with it", statement? I didn't say it was a lucky win.

    ReplyDelete